Visit Our Glass Studio
You can follow the map and directions below and come see us in person. We would love to show you our gallery and our glass blowers.From our gallery we have a viewing window where you can watch the glassblowers at work in the studio below. If you would like to see art glass being made, it is a good idea to call aheadon the day you plan to visit since blowing hours and lunch breaks vary from day to day.
We're located just across the Mississippi River from New Orleans' famous French Quarter, in an historic neighborhood called Algiers Point.
If you're visiting the area, take a break from Bourbon Street and come see us. The ferry is free for pedestrians ($1 on the way back for cars)
Hours :9:00am - 5:00pm, CST, Monday through Friday.
(November and December, Saturdays 9:00am - 4:00pm.)
Rosetree Glass Studio and Gallery
446 Vallette St. New Orleans, LA 70114
* Click Map Above to Zoom In *
DIRECTIONS TO ROSETREE GLASS STUDIO:
FROM THE CANAL ST./ALGIERS POINT FERRY:
- the ferry leaves from the foot of Canal St., by the Aquarium and the Riverwalk
- from the ferry landing, go right on Bouny St., 4 blocks to Eliza St.
- turn left on Eliza, go four blocks to Vallette St.
- Rosetree is at the corner of Vallette and Eliza
FROM THE BRIDGE:
- take the first exit: General De Gaulle East
- stay left, take a left at the first lights you come to, on Shirley Dr.
- continue to its end, then take a left on General Meyer Dr.
- take the first right, onto Behrman Dr.
- Behrman will swerve left and become Opelousas Ave.
- continue on Opelousas to Vallette St., take a right
- Rosetree is two blocks down Vallette, on the corner of Vallette and Eliza